Kilborn Consulting Limited is an independent railway engineering consultancy and design business. We specialise in the design of new and altered railway signalling systems for the UK railway infrastructure.
There are seven defined areas for which we supply our services:
- Signalling and Telecoms Consultancy, including technical advice and support;
- Signalling Asset Condition Assessments, Correlation and Surveys;
- Signalling & Level Crossing Risk Assessments;
- Feasibility, Optioneering studies, Concept and Outline Signalling Design;
- Telecoms Option Selection Reports (including AiP), Reference System Design and Detailed Design;
- Detailed Signalling Design; and
- Competency Management & Assessments.
We are approved as suppliers to the Railway Group through Achilles RISQS Audit.
Alongside our growing reputation as a professional signal and telecoms engineering house, we have developed excellent working relationships with other organisations and individuals in the field. As a result, where assignments dictate, we are able to call on the support of competent resources in disciplines closely related to our own to the benefit of our clients.
On this website we have provided details of our current engagements, an overview of some of the company’s recent successes and details of the members of our team. CVs for the senior team members are also included.